Our Electrical Power Services (EPS) Business Unit has evolved and grown to accommodate the ever changing needs in the engineering world with integrity and professionalism. The EPS team is represented by accountable professional engineers and designers who are experienced in all fields of Project Management, OESC/ESA/NFPA820 Code Compliance Assessment, Pre-design, Detailed Design, Contract Administration, Site Inspection Services, Testing & Commissioning and Trouble-shooting.
Our practice not only focuses on power & control systems design, but also on project management and controls, where effective pre-project planning, cost estimation, communication, scope and time management, risk management and assessment are key to the development of specific strategies for achieving project goals. Working internally with other service sectors and disciplines, the EPS team has successfully completed and delivered various projects including water and wastewater treatment, biosolids treatment, pumping stations, manufacturing, community recreation centers, land development, and natural resources.Services:
- High, medium, and low voltage power distribution systems design
- Standby power generation and cogeneration design
- Transformer, switchgear, motor control, VFD, soft-starter schemes
- Building services – lighting, fire alarm, security, CCTV, and PA, etc.
- Grounding system and protection design
- Short Circuit Co-ordination Study, and Arc Flash Study and labeling
- Power systems analysis and reliability studies, and code compliance
- Factory testing, site acceptance testing, trouble shooting, and training