The Bayview Water Pumping Station (BWPS) was constructed in 1977 and has not undergone significant changes since it was first built.
- Condition and Needs Assessment with 100-year capital planning
- Class Environmental Assessment
- Construction of a building extension to house the standby power generator and electrical system
- Installation of standby diesel generator rated at 4160V, 3 phase, 1.5MW
- SCADA system upgrades with new Allen Bradley ControlLogix PAC panel
- Site works, structural, process mechanical, and building mechanical upgrades of assets in poor condition